Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend's nearly here!

And it's the resumption of regular footie!! Yippee!! Looks like I will have to wait for a couple of months before seeing the German team in action once again.

Anyway, tomorrow can prove to be a rather fruitful (or disastrous...gulp!) day in terms of *crucial* matches to watch for me. In a sad way, all 3 of my teams have to collect 3 points each this time - even draws will NOT be good enough at this stage - especially for MU and FCB. For RM, we need the points to keep up with Valencia and Villareal, while trying to keep Barca at bay. Starting with the FCB match kicking off at 2.30pm, which I will try to watch simultaneously with the MU match, which starts at 3.00pm - although I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this or which commentary to follow without missing out on the action. Then, I think I will be shifting downstairs to watch the Chelski match on TV at 5.30pm while trying to help with some cooking (as we're hosting a small party at our house tomorrow) :P. Then from 7.00pm, there will be 2 La Liga matches that will surely be the highlight of the weekend - FCB vs Valencia; followed by Malaga vs RM!

I sure hope my friends don't think I'm being antisocial between 7-11pm tomorrow....

*Listening to All I Want by A Day to Remember*

No comments: