Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another round of matches...

Today is the final Euro12 qualifying match before footie season resumes. It's also the last one for the year...I think the next batch of matches will be in March 2011. Germany plays Kazakhstan at 6pm today - I'm glad Ozil seems to have recovered from his ankle injury but I hope he gets well enough to play for Real this Saturday. The conditions for the Kazakh match seems tough - it's away, artificial grass and apparently in order to avoid jet lag, the team was training last night (!). We'll see - I hope the boys put up a good show today! =D

Another match of interest to me today is the Spain U-21 vs Croatia U-21. Not sure why Canales only played a few minutes the other day...I was of the impression that he was a sure starter? Or perhaps not. The match starts in about an hour so I'll find out soon enough whether he's really as good as acclaimed! Admittedly, I'm biased because I find him really cute ^_^ (yes, I have no shame and sound like a total paedophile, but anyways....).

On a separate note, I think the new album by Alter Bridge is utterly AMAZING! They are soooo much better than Creed - am really looking forward to seeing them live next Friday! Tomorrow is my G&R concert. I'm surprisingly (or realistically!) sceptical about the band...seems like Axl Rose is a pain in the a**, tends to come on stage REALLY late and even threatens to leave the stage mid-way through the concert! Man, I really don't know what I'm heading in for tomorrow. Oh well, I guess the best way is to find out first-hand myself haha!

*Listening to Ghost of Days Gone By by Alter Bridge*

No comments: