Saturday, October 30, 2010

1/3 happy!

Bayern won 4-2 yesterday - and I 'm relieved. They were TERRIBLE in the first half - god knows what was going on - they played without energy and pace. But the 2nd half was great - and I finally got a glimpse of the Bayern that I was waiting for all this while!!! Demichelis made a rare and also sudden start after Badstuber injured himself in warm-up - and he repaid LvG with the first goal of the game, few minutes before half time. He's not that bad to be honest, but then I think the CBs in Bayern suck in general. DvB sucks quite badly too so I don't know if choosing Demi instead will make much of a difference. Butt does not instill any confidence in me - man, I think he should retire.... Lahm had a bad game too - I really hope he finds his form back =(. But onto the positive bits, Tymo was very good again - and contributed to a goal too! The other 2 (or 3..GRRR I HATE BRAAFHEID - he put in an OG in the final few minutes of the match and I really felt like killing him!!!) came from Gomez and Kroos (with a 25 yard howler!). All in all, it was a good result even if only our 2nd half performance deserved to be commended upon. Kroos has never impressed me - he always seems to be a bit to slow and his passing isn't great - he also has a tendency to shoot from far (but usually it's way above the goal), I hope this is a turning point for him as well and he continues to improve for Bayern. Apparently in the past year or so, a lot of people have rated him much more highly than Ozil so I am left here wondering if they were all blind or something?!? Let's hope this revival continues on....next on, I think, is a match against Roma in mid week.

In a couple of hours, the MU match, and then the RM match will take place. I'm really nervous....

*Listening to Unfinished by Stone Sour*

No comments: