Friday, October 22, 2010

It's nearly the weekend again...

How fast time flies and before you know it, it'll be December! Anyway, I've been feeling ill since yesterday - am marginally better today - was about to come down with a flu + cold + fever. Ever since I was feeling slightly feverish, I've been dousing myself with panadols every couple of hours as I need to be well enough for...
1) Alter Bridge tonight
2) El's hen party tomorrow

In ANY case, it's not like I will miss either occasions! I'm really looking forward to the gig tonight - AB is an amazing band - they're SOO much better than Creed and I'm really liking their new album. Only slight nugget is that I'll be missing the Hamburg vs. Bayern match. Perhaps it's a good thing as I can't fathom any logical explanation for a Bayern win. Yeah, it's sad but without *Robbery* (i.e., Robben + Ribery - btw I'm really liking this nickname!), Bayern is almost like a B-team. Muller hasn't regained his form yet, and Lahm can only do so much since the defence is so weak. Kroos is...hmmm...I don't know - I never really got to liking his style of play - he's not exactly fast or accurate and he keeps shooting totally out of range. However, I'm probably quite unfair to compare him to AM players like Ozil though. He'll probably end up being a Schweini type of player IMHO. Altintop is completely hopeless - enough said. Hopefully FCB's good luck didn't run out on Tuesday and Gomez can score tonight...or maybe I'm just hallucinating due to my fever?

The more upsetting fixture that I will be missing is the RM vs. Racing Santander tomorrow night. It'll probably be one of the rare chances to see Canales play (or at least I think he will....) - must remind myself to tape the match! Also, I never liked missing watching Ozil play - his playing is so addictive and I can only wish to see him play every day (He'll probably die from fatigue by the end of the week I reckon! Lol!). Oh well. Let's hope RM's momentum keeps up and that we don't get overconfident!

As MU plays on Sunday, I'll get to watch the Stoke match (yes, I promise not to sleep during the match!) and the next one should excite anyone: Arsenal vs Man City! I'm really liking Silva - he's an amazing AM - surely a Fabregas vs Silva fixture will be fun to watch!

*Listening to Rise Today by Alter Brige*

No comments: