Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm strangely...

...still feeling gutted over yesterday's loss. Or perhaps I'm just being a bitter prat as Barca won their game easily 0-2? Not sure why I'm still this upset. I'm now having bigger and bigger doubts about how far RM can realistically get to this season. Our one weakness is the inability to penetrate parked buses - surely we'll only be facing more and more teams like this from now on? We have not even met the top 5 contenders in the La Liga yet and we're already stuttering like this? Would Ozil have made the difference yesterday? Or would he have been equally lost at how to handle this? I know these are unanswerable questions - ARGH - OK at least they are out of my system. Reading Hercules's credentials, they are apparently professional bus park-ers...so I'm very worried now. Another draw (or worse still, loss!) would be a big blow to our confidence ahead of the Milan match next week.

So what is the solution? You tell me. Sigh.



*Listening to The Never-ending Why by Placebo*

No comments: