Saturday, October 16, 2010

2 matches gone...

...and so far, there's been one good result, and one bad result.

Bayern finally found their form in the 2nd half of the match. They started off very shaky and Hannover actually looked a hell lot more dangerous on attack. But later on, the team (I have to say that it's mostly the 2nd string players since they have a LONG list of injuries...) glued and then it all began when Gomez scored his first! Gomez ended up with a hat-trick to make the final result 3-0. I don't know if this is the turning point we are looking for, but I sure hope so! =) Another piece of good news is Mainz stuttered and lost to Hamburg today - but Dortmund nicked a win off Cologne yesterday at the final minute! All in all, I sure hope it's going up from here for FCB =) =) =)

Man U...man, I really want to scream when I think of how we lost a 2-0 lead to draw by the end of the match. I knew we were not great, but not THIS BAD! It's so pathetic - and I feel so sad and depressed thinking about it.

About to start watching some filler matches (Chelski vs Aston Villa; followed by Barca vs Valencia...) before the REAL match comes along....

I would be really sad if that one ended badly though........

*Listening to Don't Cry by G&R*

No comments: