Saturday, October 23, 2010

scrappy results + excellent concert!

Bayern drew 0-0. Sigh. I am totally lost for words and am pretty sure they will struggle to qualify for UCL if this carries on. I know, I know - a lot of their first team players are injured - but hey, it happens to every team, doesn't it? Esp for first rate teams, coaches should be well prepared to face these sort of unexpected circumstances. In ANY case, I'll just have to keep supporting them as I believe they do have the quality to produce good football. *breathe in, breathe out*

As I was so anxious checking out scorelines, I was actually in the Apollo Hammersmith waiting for Alter Bridge. Man, they were AMAZING! Myles Kennedy is the ultimate frontman - such a good voice and boy, do they ROCK! I still can't freaking believe that his musicians were in Scott Stepp's Creed band members =.=" (ugh, gives me goosebumps!). Anyway, the concert made me happy at least =). It's funny how I felt so crap before the concert, but during the concert, I had a miraculous recovery, to then feel crap after it! So I think the best cure for any form of illness is rock concert therapy! ^_^ Luckily I'm feeling fine today *fingers crossed* and about to go for a hen do in the next half hour.

Tonight is also the RM vs Santander match, which I will be missing (booooo hisss). I'm not sure what to expect of though - RM tends to slip up against weak clubs....but I'll keep my faith in them =) =) =) *Ozil*

*Listening to Breathe Again by Alter Bridge*

No comments: