Thursday, October 14, 2010

Totally blown away...

...by the G&R concert last night. They were absolutely amazing! Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever seen in my life =) Albeit, Axl came on an hour late (which I was actually thankful for LOL!) - so he came on stage at 9.40pm but proceeded to give the best 2hr 40mins of live music one can ever hope for! I know how everyone puts off G&R just because the band is without 80% of its original line-up (notably Slash) but his new musicians are nothing short of amazing. Man, I have a total crush on one of them: DJ Ashba....his guitaring is STUNNING! Anyway to cut a long story short, they played a good mix of new and old stuff - and without being biased, I must say that the new stuff is surprisingly good too. Axl is in a class of his own in terms of showmanship - boy, does he know how to strut his stuff - AND all those years of rock and roll hasn't affected his voice one bit. In all, freaking awesome show!

Since I'm half happy now, I really hope Saturday will make the other half of me happier still ^_^

*Listening to Paradise City by G&R*

No comments: