Thursday, October 21, 2010

ugh.

OK - so we won - but boy, the match was beyond boring. After Nani scored a spectacular goal at the 7th minute, the excitement just went downhill thereafter. Yep, I'm talking about the remaining ~85 minutes of the match. But being the supporter that I am, I refrained from switching to the Inter-Spurs match (which ended 4-3!), and forced myself to watch them play. I can't believe that this is happening - never have I ever felt *bored* watching a MU match up until this season - it started with the MU-Rangers match (which was also a snoozefeast) and then the lucky win over Valencia (yes and that was at 2.45am M'sian time!!). I can take low scoring games, but please play with some flair, skills and ambition! In that respect, I can't complain about the way RM plays - they play a really good game of attacking/flowing football with so much energy and pace.

Nonetheless, 3 wins from my 3 teams is not bad. I'm missing the RM match this Sat night (must remind myself to tape it!) and am having second thoughts about watching the MU-Stoke match on Sun. Oh dear.

Here's a pic to make me happy :D

_AGG1149,0

*Listening to Show Me a Sign by Alter Bridge*

No comments: