Monday, November 29, 2010

Very strange..

...that I'm accepting the 5-0 drubbing just like that. I guess I could see this coming - what I hoped was that the margin wouldn't be so big! But oh well, I knew we wouldn't win the moment Ozil was subbed off in the 2nd half. There was no way we could get back into the game when he wasn't on the pitch. Well, it was an amazing game - Barca was amazing - ALL the players were to be honest! =)

As for RM, we were too rattled after we let in 2 goals - and we didn't get back in because we didn't see the ball at all. We respected them too much and paid for it. I'm sure we'll pick up from here. Tomorrow is still a new day - I'm sure we'll get better. It felt a bit like the big blow to my face last week - you expect something but you get none. Nevermind, we all recover - I'm sure they will as I have. It's not like I like them any less now anyway. But Mou shouldn't have subbed Ozil off, he really shouldn't...



*Listening to Imperfect by Stone Sour*


No comments: