Friday, November 05, 2010

It's been a long, hard and tiring week...

..for me and it's finally Friday. Strange how so much can happen when you wake up at 5-6am for a couple of mornings. But anyway, I'm glad it's the weekend and I'll be off with my best mates for a caving adventure. It starts in a couple of hours actually, as Car will be driving us up to Yorkshire for the weekend. The upside is it will hopefully be good fun (so long as I don't drown!) but downside is I'll be missing 2/3 matches this weekend. Boo. Bayern plays tonight vs M'gladbach while MU plays Wolves (again!) tomorrow. I'll have to remember to record these matches when I get home afterwards (please remind me!). BUT I'll be back in time for the Madrid derby this Sunday evening! I still can't get over how awesome the match was the other day (and also amazed at how much I love the team) - we still have plentiful of weakness and at the moment, there is no way we can beat Barca, but eventually we will. I think they need more experience, more ups and downs....

Anyway, this will be short and sweet. So ciao and will write more soon - could potentially be a terribly depressing or a very happy post the match on Sunday!

*Listening to Turn So Cold by Drowning Pool*

No comments: