Sunday, November 07, 2010

happy happy weekend!

Just finished watching the RM vs Athletico derby match - and we won 2-0!!! It could have been a higher margin though - but I'm glad my favourite player scored ^_^. MU won by a last minute goal from Park (he scored a brace!) and Lahm finally scored one for Bayern, allowing them to draw 3-3. So overall, the results were satisfactory (although I would be infinitesimally happier if RM had put in more goals today....grrr...).

On my weekend: Caving is SOOO fun! We had a fantastic weekend in all and managed to do some sight-seeing around Peak District too ^_^. I'm quite tired and sleepy now but will be watching some BPL footie highlights now as Arsenal lost to Newcastle this weekend and Torres's brace smashed Chelski! Very good for MU I must say!

*Listening to Reborn by Stone Sour*

No comments: