Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It's kinda strange...

...how passionately I feel when RM plays, and much less so when FCB or MU plays. I think I've kinda underpinned the reason. And it's very much like how I expected in the preview I wrote on the 3 teams I support for this season: RM actually has a shot at being the best team...although this is obviously still unproven since they have not won anything yet. But I do love the style of football they play: fast flowing, attacking footie - not the passing, and passing, and passing style which I absolutely abhor. Oh, and the cutesy-ness when they celebrate each goal is so adorable because they really look like young guys playing their heart out and having fun on the pitch as a team. (ANYWAY, please forgive my obvious obsession for the rest of the year)

Tonight, MU plays Bursasphor away - tough match and I just realised that history shows we're never very good away in Turkey. And the squad is depleted from the services of Ferdinand and Giggs. I'm only hoping for a MORE interesting match compared to the 1st leg. I really wouldn't be able to take another zzz-feast.

As for tomorrow, tough one at Milan is making me nervous. This will be the real test. Playing in San Siro will not be easy, and Milan is looking to torture RM at the back of the first leg defeat and the unjust defeat at the hands of Juve over the weekend. :S :S :S

FCB...well I don't know. I hope they will play well enough to grab the 3 points needed to qualify. I really wish Lahm and Muller improves from now on...they've been really disappointing in Bayern kits (but OK for Germany, very strange!) so far in the season. It's not early days anymore and we can't afford to drop points/form...seeing that we're 10 points behind the leaders.

Oh well, enough ranting. You'll hear some more rants from me tomorrow. Wish me luck!

*Listening to Hesitate by Stone Sour*

No comments: