Friday, November 12, 2010

awesome possum!

Linkin Park were AMAZING last night! Way beyond what I was expecting...perhaps I've been totally turned off by their new stuff? I have to admit that even their new stuff sounded quite good live. OK, I admit I'm biased :P

So what's new this weekend? There's a match tomorrow at 1245pm between MU and Villa...so that should be pretty interesting, and then I'm off to see GGD at night! I'm not too excited yet, probably because the LP bonanza hasn't faded off and I've been listening to one LP song in repeat mode for the whole night. Hopefully I get more psyched up by tomorrow. Bayern (vs Nurnberg) and RM (vs Gijon) are playing on Sunday - both late afternoon/evening matches - so it does seem that my weekend will be occupied in the most "constructive" way! =) I'm not sure what to expect though - my teams should be able to overcome their opponents..but there's ALWAYS one upset story. Sigh. *praying hard*

Here's a pic from last night...


*Listening to Waiting for the End by Linkin Park*





No comments: