Wednesday, November 24, 2010

alrighto...

...as I'm typing this MU is drawing 0-0 with rangers. Sigh. It's not a bad match to watch but oh so frustrating..... Nevermind. On the happy side, Real won 4-0 yesterday in a REALLY good match - I've only managed to catch half of it, and it was REALLY good. Whilst RM was playing, I was at Brixton watching JEW - they were AMAZING!

Then, today was a not so good day - am feeling a bit under the weather. Not sure why - I guess frustration is part of it, the other is cluelessness? Oh well, I'm sure this feeling will go and I can stop feeling so *numb* as I am right now. I'm glad I have wonderful friends, family, music and football to keep me going at times when I feel like falling over.

I think this pic will cheer me up greatly =)


I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for MU to win this match...in the next 15 mins. Gulp.

*Listening to Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World*

No comments: