Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rushed for time...and still rushing!

Was a great weekend - lots of fun - but seems like it has been non-stop action for me. Not like this is gonna change as I have one more concert to go to tonight (Jimmy Eat World! :D). I'll try to summarise it in a later post but in short, had an awesome time in Bruxelles and Bruges, followed by a super amazing concert last night (I LURVE ANBERLIN!). Actually Hawthorne Heights was pretty cool too ..I love the song Saying Sorry - it's so sad and emo ^_^. Today has been a whirlwind and now I'll try to rearrange my life again. Lots of activities leading up to my trip back home...

Anyway, last weekend saw 2 good results and 1 pathetic one. OK OK, I know it's not fair on the Bayern boys but it's just so sad to see their hopes zeroed after last weekend. Dortmund are so gonna win the Bundesliga and I just hope we can qualify next season. Damn. I don't know what has happened to that team....I blame it on the defence, which has been so poor...and the coach, who has been so stubborn that I feel like kicking him (oops). Sigh. Forgive my frustration but I really feel sad when I think about them. Sadder than MU because I know that Bayern has better quality players than MU...

The surprise bit was MU winning ugly-ly (again!) last weekend and Chelski and Arse dropping their matches! We've been playing BAD footie. Like REAL bad. Like so boring I feel like screaming 80% of the time when I watch them. But I hope it gets better from now on. We've been handed the chance to "catch up" now so we better not waste it!

As for Real, 5-1 vs Athletic was pretty decent results. I've yet to rewatch the whole match but there were some sublime bits, and some not so great bits. I'm so worried about the El Classico....because I've admittedly no confidence...and I really can't bear to watch my boys getting smashed =( =( =(. God, how I HATE Barca. Argh. Not good. Oh, and we're playing Ajax tonight in UCL - we've qualified but I sure hope we still win this...it'll be a good boost for our confidence if we do! Oops, this also means I will probably stay up the whole night watching the 2 replays that I missed back to back. O.O

Alrighto back to do some stuff. Praying for a good result tonight, and of course, a great gig! =)

P/S: Forgot to add that Bayern are playing Roma tonight too - but we've already qualified top of table so I don't mind the results - a win would be great though!

*Listening to Work by Jimmy Eat World*

No comments: