Wednesday, November 03, 2010

never have I...

...been so happy with a draw. So we drew 2-2 in the FINAL minute of the game. It was so nerve-wrecking. I was seriously convinced we would lose and then Benzema + Leon combo gifted us saving grace! Mou is a freaking genius - he took off Pepe and Higuain for those two and they delivered. AmazingIt would be unjust to lose - yes, we fell asleep then slipped up a bit, but I didn't believe we deserved to lose...not with Milan playing so dirty and the ref somehow conveniently overlooking the fouls that Milan pulled. It was an amazing game - Milan played very well I have to admit - they actually had pace and looked like a total different team from 2 weeks ago. I love Ozil but he is definitely off-form, that much is clear, and both Pepe and Casillas had a poor game - they pretty much played a part in letting in the two totally avoidable goals (one was actually off-side mind you!). Re Ozil, I hope he finds his form back soon and for his own good, I think benching him for a few matches wouldn't hurt. He was quite invisible in the match - not finding the right space and position...which should be his forte? Anyway, the season is long and players' form go up and down so we shall see.

On the other match, Bayern whitewashed Cluj 4-0 with a hattrick from GOMEZ! :) Didn't pay attention to that match after we were up 2-0 to be honest. But will watch the goals later.

All I can say is I am SO happy and now I know I can safely say that I really love RM team *grin*.

Pedro - AC Milan 2 Real Madrid 2: match report



No comments: