Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking ahead...

...to what could be a terribly busy, exciting and potentially upsetting week. Starting tonight, where we'll be going for a black tie event courtesy of lovely Anita :D, followed by 3 days in Bruxelles + Bruges, immediately by Anberlin's concert (SOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!), black Tuesday and JEW on Tuesday night itself! Busy busy is what I would sum this up to be. Downside is I'll be missing almost all the matches that's coming up, plus some UCL ones. Boo hiss.

Bayern, MU and RM play tomorrow at different times but I'll be in Bruxelles. Could potentially catch the RM match at night but doubt I'll be that free to catch it tomorrow. We'll be heading to Bruges on Sunday for a day trip and spend half day of Monday back in Bruxelles. Not sure what's to do there - just chilling out I suppose? Just a pity that I'll miss Bayern vs Bayer Leverkusen - should be a good match and I really pray that we win. It's already nearly impossible to win the Bundesliga so I hope we end up top 3 to qualify for UCL next season. Sigh. MU faces Wigan, technically very straightforward match but as has become so routine lately, we struggle against ANY team so I better not write up our chances. Berbaflop hasn't regained his form so that could be a problem. On a side news, we've apparently agreed to sign Lindegaard? Not sure if he's really good or otherwise as I obviously prefer De Gea but knowing how we like not spending any £, I guess he's the best choice. As for RM, we will face Bilbao this weekend - not sure what's gonna happen there - I just know we have to try and win each and every match because Barca is not gonna drop any points. Ramos played a bad game the other day but CR7, Pepe and Carvalho were v good - t'was great to see Portugal smash Spain 4-0! But it was really sad to see Casillas suffer this crash landing - thanks to those Barca defenders - grrr - it's so annoying to seeing them put in such half-a**ed performance when you KNOW they play blood* damn well for their own club. Nonetheless, this build up to El Classico is really making me nervous.

Oh yeah, Gorillaz was pretty damn amazing - very impressed by them even though I've never truly been a hard core fan.

*Listening to Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang*

No comments: