Friday, February 04, 2011

weekend is nearly here again!

Another weekend spent at home (obviously taking my usual seat in front of my fav TV). Bayern and MU play tomorrow (vs Koln and Wolves, respectively) and RM face Sociedad at home on Sunday. As always looking forward to all these matches - AND an extra Chelsea vs LFC showdown on Sunday! I've lost quite a lot of my energy describing matches nowadays - and am pretty much quietly enjoying watching them instead - esp O.Ozil (who was superb in our mid-week Sevilla clanger). Maybe I'll properly cheer up one day.

Next week is also international friendly week! Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing Germany playing Italy on Weds night (other relevant matches are Portugal vs Argentina, France vs Brazil and Spain vs Colombia) - it should be fairly interesting. It's been too long since Ozil wore his #8 jersey =)

To sign off this very short post, I couldn't stop laughing seeing this pic...

Fernando Torres

What's with the eyebrow, Carlo?!? (and Torres is adorable as usual :P)

*Listening to We've Got A Situation Here by The Damned Things*

No comments: