Tuesday, February 01, 2011

rude awakening...

Sometimes I really can't understand how the outcome of one match could affect my mood that much for a few days. 2 out of 3 good results over the weekend isn't that bad. But the one that mattered the most caused me another bout of numbness ala el clasico (but to a lesser extent). Now that I've written off La Decima, I think I can start to relax again and watch RM like how I watch Bayern play. Zero expectations. Zero hope. Sigh.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be missing the MU match tonight as it's a friend's birthday dinner - just as well since it's not on TV although I'll probably download the match to watch later.

On a wee happier note, I passed my Life in the UK test! But this also means I'll probably have to start on CFA...ARGHGHGH!!

*Listening to Changing by The Airbourne Toxic Event*

No comments: