Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The "little less" special one?

Lol! I couldn't stop laughing when I read a writer of a blog calling Mou that! Ok, so we might have been not been playing very well lately - but it's really not completely his fault though. Well, I always think that at the end of the day, it's the combination of tactics + players that makes a team win or lose. It's still funny though! As much as one can fault Mou, you can't fault him for backing his players at all times and for diverting the attention to him rather than to his players. I guess that's why his players are absolutely in love with him!

Roo scored a brace last night while Vidic became our backup CF when we routed the Villans 3-1. I missed the match unfortunately, but managed to catch the highlights. But it's not quite enough to judge whether we actually played well throughout the match or we were just producing patches of brilliant football? In any case, we're still 5 points ahead of everyone, and for that I'm glad! :D

Finally, Happy Chinese New Year! May the year of the wabbit bring lots of happiness to all of y'all! And with that, I'm hoping we'll get through to the finals of the Copa Del Rey tonight...and for Kaka to be less fat and shlow from now on!! =)

*Listening to The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the Disco*

No comments: