Friday, February 11, 2011

this is too cute...

"Q: Does he resemble you?"

"A: Pfff. My mother and my sisters say no. Others who are close to me say yes but some also say no. But it’s alright, he’s 'guapo'."

Translation courtesy of Unamadridista (http://unamadridista.wordpress.com/)

This was what CR7 said in an interview when asked about his son - his reply was toooooooo cute! :D

Not going to write much today - I have a bad feeling about Real's away match this Sunday so I'll refrain from saying anything. Added to that is the Manc. derby tomorrow....sigh. Good thing is that I'm going to catch MCR in concert tomorrow night! It's my first concert of '11 - my last concert really does feel like a lifetime ago.....

Here's a pic to cheer ME up! :D

*Listening to Summertime by My Chemical Romance*


No comments: