Friday, February 18, 2011

hitting the panic button?

So that's what has been happening in the Barca camp - EVERYONE is saying how tired out they are, that they are losing it, bla, bla, bla. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is THE greatest and best team in history (ok, barre Milan of the early 90s...) - they will come roaring back in Camp Nou, mark my words. Anyway, it's quite nice to ruffle those haughty feathers. But why am I writing about my mortal enemy? Well, it's because I don't understand how people can flip opinions of this team in the matter of minutes. I still think they're the only team I would NOT want to face and even if I'd be ecstatic if they get eliminated from UCL (not a chance though), I would still rather face them and prove to the world that the manita was a one-off, that those 11 players on the pitch in Camp Nou on 30th Nov wasn't us. That we can beat them. Hard, and perhaps even impossible this season. But hopefully eventually.

On to important stuff. It seems like I'll be having an overload of matches to watch tomorrow - MU, BM and RM are ALL playing tomorrow evening. I'm already in a dilemma on whether to watch the Crawley Town match or Mainz instead - because both of the matches will be on TV!!!! Sigh, I think I will be switching to and fro between channels from 5pm onwards. And after that is the Levante match. Talk about busy.

*Listening to Whirring by The Joy Formidable*

No comments: