Thursday, December 02, 2010

Strange...

...that the WC18 and 22 was awarded to Russia and Qatar, respectively. I bet everyone was going wtf!?!? Well, I guess it's better to award it to countries that have the $$$. For WC18, the other bidders were England, N'lands/Belgium and Portugal/Spain. I was obviously hoping for Portugal/Spain but now that I think about it, it probably makes sense NOT to award it to them since...
1) these 2 countries are nearly broke
2) Spain is so good anyway, they probably don't need the home advantage :P

Hey ho - I probably need to plan my WC14 trip to Brazil then =)

Nothing much on the radar. Just that it's been snowing for the past couple of days and I've also been coughing like mad and it's really irritating me.

*Listening to Unforgetful You by Jars of Clay*


No comments: