Friday, December 03, 2010

cheering up...

As difficult as it has been for the past week (just to be precise: from Monday, 8.15pm onwards), I'm glad the week's over and I can look forward to a few things over the weekend. Obviously footie will be a big part of it EXCEPT that I'll be missing all three matches!!! =( Boo hiss. I really wish I could just stay in on Saturday evening to watch all three matches. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I wonder if I'm just being anti-social or what?

Oh scrap that, I won't be missing two of the matches - I'll only be missing RM (Sigh again) 'cause I just realised that Bayern and MU play at 530pm. So the matches finish at 715pm, then I can leave for dinner straightaway! Woohoo - I'm happy now! :D

Another reason to cheer up is that I've just managed to get tickets to see MCR in February! =D

*Listening to Shout by Disturbed*

No comments: