Tuesday, December 07, 2010

awesome concert and then some...

Interpol were utterly amazing last night! I have to confess that Interpol is not a typical *em band* - in fact, most of their songs aren't exactly punchy or energetic. I *obviously* started liking the band after falling in love with their most punchy tune "The Heinrich Maneuver"! But boy,were they great live, plus Paul Banks is soooooooooooooooo coool! ^_^ Would definitely recommend seeing them live 'cause they sound 100x better than on record - and am glad they played my fav song too! =D
My next two concerts will be closer to the typical bands that I like - Weds will be a galore of metal + rock feast (feat Halestorm, Buckcherry, Papa Roach and DISTURBED!!); and Sunday will be BFMV! I've been looking forward to seeing these two bands for years - only nugget is that BFMV will not be playing my fav song. Boooo. =( Both will be at Wembley Arena so I sure hope the trainlines will be working fine on both days =S.

Nothing much on footie radar that I've not blurted out previously. Tonight's match will be interesting as SAF has said he will put out a "strong" team - which nowadays kinda makes me wonder what that means. Being the pessimist and the cynic that I am, I have seriously struggled to accept/perceive MU as *champion* material watching them this season. And I have definitely been watching them a lot this season - yes, even regardless of how awful/woeful/boring they were playing and even when I felt like pulling my hair out, I still stuck by to watch them! To say that they have failed to impress me at all is a fair view of how I feel about the team, in spite of how much I love them. But, to be fair, I missed the 7-1 thrashing of Blackburn so hopefully things have changed since then....we shall see. Rest assured, you'll either hear me ranting on about how awful they were OR how much they have improved since the return of Roo. I sure hope it's the former.

ANYWAYZ, here's a pic that will put a smile back to my face =)

Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo (R) of Real Madrid greets his teammate Mesut Ozil as he is being subsituted during the La Liga match between Real Madrid and Valencia at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on December 4, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.

*Listening to Evil by Interpol*



No comments: