Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I'm back!

So I got back from hols on Monday - Morocco was REALLY FUN! I had an awesome time there...yes, even given the 47 degree weather ;o) I'll post some photos soon but it was great to take a breather out of London for a change.

On the footie front whilst I was away, major disappointments from Man U and Bayern dropping points, Real still struggling to glue and just read yesterday that Jogi Loew wants to reinstall Ballack as German's captain? As much as I like Jogi, I think he's bonkers! Grrr.....

Some new albums came out recently as well. Was sorely disappointed with the new GGD album - it's so bad that I can't even bring myself to sit through it again - I feel REALLY sad about it. However, the good news is that the new Anberlin album is totally wicked! Now I just can't wait for it to be available next week!

On a separate note, I'm about to turn a big 2-8 tomorrow - shocking that time flies so quickly when you're having fun (or when you have SO much stuff to deal with in life). The signs of old-age (other than getting increasingly forgetful) also includes the loss of motivation to celebrate your birthday (I was actually half contemplating watching the Euro qualifier match between Germany and Belgium at home instead!) - but hopefully I'll have fun tomorrow and on Saturday. I'm not feeling physically great at the moment (I've taken 4 panadols and 2 Imodiums since last night) but I really hope to feel completely fine tomorrow....life's never fair, is it?

*Listening to Closer by Anberlin*

No comments: