Friday, September 10, 2010

Holiday #2


I am off to Bilbao + San Sebastian for a long weekend starting tomorrow with my 2 best buds. Really looking forward to escaping the pathetic weather here (although I've read that it's gonna rain in Spain too - oh well!) - at least I'll be having yummy food! Nonetheless, I'll be missing the footie action this weekend - boohiss!!! =(
I'm missing the Man U, Bayern and Real match this weekend - sigh. Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of footie action in Bilbao? (although seems unlikely!)
Btw I've just discovered what an amazing player Sergio Canales is - don't know if anyone else agrees with me on this though! Haha - well, if he doesn't perform well this season, at least he'll be good eye candy =)
*Listening to Everlasting Love by Ed Kowalczyk*

No comments: