Saturday, September 04, 2010

'twas a good day..

...yesterday. Had a good day at work and then met a friend for drink with some of my colleagues, and then to dinner with some of my closest friends. Pinchitos was very good as expected (well, to be honest I've already had 3 drinks by the time for dinner and think any food would have been yummy! Lol!). And then found out Germany won 1-0 :D thank god for that. I'm watching the highlights at the moment...and definitely think that the team is still NOT performing well enough yet. Ozil fluffed a few chances in the first half - I really hope he learns to be a better finisher..argh I'm still annoyed that he isn't for Man U!!! Germany's only goal came thanks to poor defending from Van Buyten (the Belgies were really tough opponents though) and some quick, fast and accurate footwork from the Bayern guys (Schweini, Muller + Klose!) :D

Also just saw this awesome cut forward from Lahm - he is so quick and amazing! I wish he was a midfielder instead - he plays quite differently in Germany vs Bayern, probably because LvG doesn't allow Lahm to roam forward as much as when he plays for the German team?

Anyway, the next match vs Azerbaijan will be televised - so am really looking forward to watching that on Tuesday!!

Alrighto, I think I'm about to get ready to go out for my "official" birthday dinner =) =) =)

*Listening to A Day Late by Anberlin*

No comments: