Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy busy...

..it's nearly the start of my hols! Tomorrow, I'll finally get a chance to step out of the country after 8 months (yes, I have not been on hols abroad for that long) - mostly due to exams though. But now that my hols has finally arrived, I don't know why I'm not even remotely excited or actually really gung-ho about it yet? It must be my recent footie obsession that has glued me to the TV, foot i.e., blogs/ news/ reports at every other waking moment - perhaps part of me is already sad over missing the action over the next week or so. And I've not even started packing for my trip yet! How different this feels from the same time last year when I was so over-excited to go Bolivia and Peru!

The good thing is that I'll at least get to watch the first Bundesliga match between Bayern and Wolfsburg tonight (I swear I have no life :P). Then pack....maybe it's time for me to get my priorities straight =)

Oh - and a hint of where I'm going....

*Listening to Pray Tell by Anberlin*

No comments: