Tuesday, August 03, 2010

So much things going on...

..and not enough time! Last weekend was awesome - 4 matches in 2 days definitely cured my footie withdrawal (that has been going on for a while). 3 draws and 1 win. That's the final results. Out of the 4 teams, I have to admit that the Arsenal vs Celtic match was the most exciting...if only Celtic put Samaras from the beginning! Milan were weak....and slow. Somehow I hate the way they DON'T run for the ball. Such lazy play...reminds me of a certain striker in Man U. Grrr. Michel Bastos and Nasri were the standout players for me. Exciting and energetic play from the both of them. Oh, and the Emirates stadium is really cool too! Don't worry I'll never convert into a Gunner ;o) As much as I think Man U will probably not win the league (or CL) this year, I'll never support any other English club! =)


*Listening to Marching On by One Republic*

No comments: