Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Back from hols!

It's been an awesome 2.5 weeks back home - I really wish it could have been longer! Not gonna write too much about it except that I've been happy (yes, a far cry from the situation last year!) and I'm hoping for a much better 2011 ahead! :D

In footie terms, my teams have been doing OK. RM's won all their matches since the disaster of El Clasico, MU's top of the table (yes, even with the rubbish football we've been playing courtesy of Chelski tripping over and some rather tricky competition in BPL this season!) and Bayern..ermm...well, they resume play on 15th Jan. As I don't have that much of hopes for them this season, I really look forward to the return of Robben and that things start looking brighter from here!

Will start writing more when I get back into the groove...only complaint from me so far is the unbearably cold weather! Oh, and that it's been pretty lonely without my housemates as they aren't back in London yet.... =(

*Listening to Make Your Move by The Product*


No comments: