Thursday, December 07, 2006

Home is where the heart is...or is it?

I don't entirely agree though, strangely enough. In uni, I used to get terribly homesick about once a year (yeah, and this usually happens few weeks before Tripos :P ). BUT as soon as one enters the working world, one's priority in life totally changes, which isn't such a bad thing, really. I guess there's so much responsibility and things to do in your everyday life that you don't have the time to get *homesick* at all! To say my heart belongs to home right now isn't quite correct. Being young(or not so anymore...sigh... -_-"), adventurous(that's what I like to think) and ambitious(yes, I can hear you smirking now), I want to venture out into the world before returning home...or not. Who know's what the world holds for us anyway ;-) It will be a long time before I would need to decide on that *fingers crossed* so in the mean time, I should just enjoy working in the *exciting* places I get sent for work. :D
Hmmm..now i know why Asian parents are so afraid of letting their children study overseas => they never come back!
Speaking of home, I'll be flying back to KL in less than 36 hours! Gosh, how time flies....the last trip back was in March. Anyway, am absolutely looking forward to seeing my parents, friends, visiting bro in Sydney, loads of shopping+food+fun! :D In fact, I am quite sure I'll be partying all night this Saturday already! It will be a good 3 week break before coming back on NY's eve. Gives me time to shop on NY's Day! *evil laugh muahahaha*

Argh, I really should be asleep by now since it's already 2am. Oh well, I'll just blame it on my over-excitement of going home and the fact that I have a LONG LONG flight awaiting me on Friday...Last day of work tomorrow (erm..today I mean)...hope it won't be a long one ;-)

*Listening to Home Improvement by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus* <=Don't think my home need's it but anyway...

No comments: