Monday, December 18, 2006

Can't believe all these are happening to me...

Trust me, I am not the sort of person who likes complaining BUT the past few days has been a total nightmare to me (and yes, the nightmare is taking place in KL, not any other place -_-")
First it started last Tuesday when a good friend of mine reversed my car onto a cleaning vehicle in a shopping complex.
Outcome: Big dent at the back of my dear old proton....sob sob. If that wasn't enough, I caught chills on that day itself and am still coughing up until today.

Next came my major wisdom tooth operation on Thursday. Was only supposed to remove the lower bottom right tooth but the doctor said
"Why not remove both? The additional pain is only about 10-15% and you have to pay another RM500 for the anaesthetics if you come to remove the left side next year"
Hence, extremely cheapskate yours truly said "Yeah, okay. Why not?" (Totally forgetting a warning from my previous dentist who told me that I would be knocked for about a week if I were to remove both at the same time)
Outcome: Round-face yi fei has temporarily become square-face due to the swelling on both lower right and left of the jaw. Only compensation is that at least my face is still symmetrical...hmpph... Besides that, I've been surviving on WAYYY too many buns and ice-cream. I really want real food...sob sob

To round off an already horrible week, I may have to do without contact lens from now on. Yup, I got a really BAD infection on Friday late night, which led me to seeing 3 doctors and actually spending Sunday night at an eye hospital. I have cornea ulcer due to a cut in my cornea (due to contact lens) and it's really taking time to recover. As I am typing this, I can only see through my left eye. Right eye is still on the road to recovery and I really pray that it heals...sigh. It really doesn't help that I am supposed to fly off to visit my brother tomorrow. I sure hope I don't get kicked out of Australia for spreading contagious eye disease. Gulp.....

Such a triple-whammy week. On the brighter side of things, I believe that things can't possibly get any worse (or if it does, I guess I'd be immune to it by now :P). Have to thank my mom and dad for being there for me all the time (putting up with all my childish whims, fancies, bad mood etc) and my friends who have shown so much concern for me the whole week. Really really appreciate it... :)

Okay, I'd better stop blogging now and try to rest my right eye. Really don't like to be big-eyed, small-eyed => o_O

*Listening to Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne* <=Not like I have a choice, do I??

1 comment:

Nico C. said...

go go girl...get well soon...enjoy your sydney trip ;)