Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Foggy Blue Mountains and then some..

Yippee, I finally made it back to Sydney on Tuesday! :D On the flight here, I have to admit that I was more than a little worried that the Australian immigration officers would chase me back to KL for attempting to spread an infectious eye disease as an act of terrorism or something to that effect -_-". My eye has gone better....not clear vision yet, but according to my doctor bro (and of course, the opthalmologist back in KL :P), it should take a few days for the ulcer to recover. So in the mean time, I have to make do with looking like this => o_O, and trying my best not to bump into something on the road.
Back about Sydney, I came to Sydney previously back in 3rd year of uni. Nothing much has changed, really. It's just as exciting and interesting as I've remembered the city to be. I probably enjoy it more now since I have a *local* guide (yeah, that's my bro and his gf, Kim), who can bring us around when they aren't working. One thing I really love about Sydney is the view of the Royal Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's a bewitching sight...ahhh....
We went to Blue Mountains yesterday (about 1.5 hours from Sydney - famous for 3 prominent rocks called the 3 sisters). Unfortunately the weather was...ermm..foggy. Took quite some skills and patience for our 2 *local* guides to drive us there and back. My poor dad never got to see the awesome view :( - me and mom have been here during our previous trip. I'll post some pics when I've uploaded them soon.
Oops, just got bugged by my dad to get out of the house. I'll sign off now and babble more later :P

*Listening to Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance*

No comments: