Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Phew...

After scrambling around for 2 days, I managed to get my laptop fixed today! Amazing isn't it? Have to admit that this came with a lot of "travelling" effort - I was at the point of giving up last night and already psyching myself to write off 2-3 weeks by sending it in to Apple - but luckily, I decided to try an independent service provider and they got it fixed almost immediately (I have to thank my lucky stars that work hasn't been too busy lately as well). Very impressed with this ISP - seeing that Apple was about to quote me £50 for the repair (saying that the socket had to be replaced, bla, bla, not in warranty, etc.), I was shocked when these peeps contacted me back within an hour to tell me that my laptop was ready for collection (with no charge!)! I guess it must have been a really easy fix - I will have to be very careful with my laptop from now on - I don't know how it got damaged in the first place though....

That aside, weather has continued to be crappy today - and doubt I can run outdoors. Looks like I will need to start going back to the gym if the weather continues to be like this. Not so fun now that I've experienced how lovely it is outdoors!

On a separate note, Stone Sour and A7X just announced a double-whammy tour in Oct - and tickets go on sale tomorrow! :D :D That will defo been an amazing concert....now I just need to start clicking at 9am tomorrow...

*Listening to Say You'll Haunt Me by Stone Sour*

No comments: