Sunday, July 25, 2010

Congratulations...

..to Sheryl and Tim and wishing the both of you a lifetime of happiness! I've just gotten back from their beautiful wedding at Magdalene College earlier today - t'was a really great experience as I have never been to an English, let alone Cambridge wedding before! Also met lots of friends and had a really wonderful time. Indeed, I think weddings can sometimes the best places to meet friends whom you've lost touch with after years of slogging in the working world.

Anyway on a totally separate note, I think I will start watching/following the Bundesliga from next season onwards. Everyone who knows me will know that I'm the most judgemental and bias person on earth so no surprises for the team/s that I will be supporting! Bayern - definitely - and Werder if Ozil stays though. I'm pretty sure Lahm and Muller are not leaving Bayern - and as for Ozil, it's a tough call. I think he will leave...but not to Man U - the club is probably too strapped for cash to spend on a new buy...methinks. Can't bear the thought of supporting another English team - and I somehow could never bring myself to support Barca - yes, as hard as I try to, I've just never been a supporter. Well, we shall see...

*Listening to Tomorrow by James*


No comments: