Saturday, August 12, 2006

Woohoo blog finally created!

I wonder whether it is out of boredom or me being an ESTJ-type getting the "E" influence that I've FINALLY started blogging as well ;-) Hahaha..
Let's see, I guess the people reading my blog would know me well before hand but just as a short summary about myself:

Name: You should know if you are reading this
Location: London
Occupation: Ex-engineering student trying to explore the telecommunication sector..
Favourites: The blog title should be obvious, no?

I'll stop here for now since this is just a trial run to test that this post is gona appear on my blog in a few minute's time. (Oh yeah, I should add I am a complete blog-idiot up to 3 minutes ago when I asked my good ol' friend to help me out with this :P )

Shall post more stuff soon....

1 comment:

snakebyte said...

hey! keep up the posting... :)