Saturday, September 09, 2006

How you remind me Vs Someday?!?!

Can bands nowadays get any more *original* than this?
For those familar with songs from the Canadian band Nickelback, click the link below:

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm
You'd be amazed by how similar the 2 songs sound!

Same melody.
Same rhythm.
Same length of song.
Even the chorus starts at the same time!?!??!

I sometimes feel pretty dissappointed with popular bands (that are deemed *talented* , no less) unabashly reshuffling their OWN songs to produce similar catchy songs and making tons of money out of it :S. But regardless of how similar the songs are, people still listen to these recycled tunes and fans continue to show undying love for these bands no less...
(This is something I can relate to since I am a die-hard Goo Goo Dolls fan *wink*)
Conclusion: There's ALWAYS market for generic songs ;-) Afterall, isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery? Hahaha..

Honestly, I have nothing against Nickelback in general. In fact, I have just become a Nickelback convert recently thanks to the one song that I can listen to whole day long...

*Listening to Far Away by Nickelback* <= Now, THIS is what I call music :-)

2 comments:

snakebyte said...

no more updates? getting lazy? hehe...

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat scripts[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.