Monday, September 04, 2006

Getting older...

Sometimes it scares me on how quickly time flies...I am officially 24 now *ouch*. Can't believe I am hitting mid-20s soon. Gulp...shall not think about it until next year. Hahaha (am in denial mode, as usual :P)
Anyway I had a great time with my friends yesterday and I think I have never consumed so much alcohol in one night in my life. Yeah, I think I am gonna avoid drinking for the time being because I don't like the idea of not being in control ;-) But I had a great and fun time so it was all worthwhile. Thanks to everybody who came for dinner and drinks => Annie, JJ, Car, Siu Mun, Karen, El, Fwu Ching, Dot, CH => you guys are the best! :D
On a silly subject, I really wanted to strangle JJ just now. How could he say that the person on the left below (who is my *current* obsession) looks like the weirdo Zach from Desperate Housewives!??!?!???!?!?!!?? Can ANYONE spot any similarities!?!?!?!? *extremely annoyed*

*Listening to Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence*

No comments: