Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 down...and barely surviving?

I'm filled with mixed feelings at the mo. Was too happy with MU getting through to QFs, but thoroughly upset with Bayern. Sigh. Looks like it's the end of a short winning cycle for Bay while for MU, we have been given another lifeline. I'm glad MU scraped through (HERNANDEZ!!) even without ANY of our veteran CBs. We desperately need Vida back soon. Also, I'm really worried that we have to rely on Scholes and Giggs in midfield.... I can't imagine the outcome if we were to play against the likes of Barca :S *yikes* On a positive note, Valencia is back!!!! And he played well today :D

A part of me is still in depression mode - but I think I need to cheer up. I'm still terribly disappointed with Bayern (and its lack of a proper defence). Perhaps losing everything this season (inc. a UCL spot) might put the team back to rebuilding it the proper way. With LvG leaving, perhaps things might get better from next season when there is no expectations of the team. Sigh again. Anyhow, tomorrow is another tough match. Might need to find a hole to hide for good after that so I'm apologising in advance IF I do go MIA for a while.

The news of Abidal having to undergo surgery to remove a tumour from his liver really came as a shock to me - and I feel saddened by the news - along with the other sad/tragic news happening in other parts of the world recently. Let's hope that tomorrow may be a better day...and that we, as humans, learn to cherish and love those that mean a lot to us much more than we do today...

*Listening to Coming Home by Diddy & Dirty Money*




No comments: